Moda Junk Journal quilt label panel measuring approx. 18in x 21in. 100% cotton. Each label measures approximately 4in x 2.75in.
- Manufacturer: Moda
- Collection: Junk Journal
- Designer: Cathe Holden
- Pattern name: Junk Journal playing card label panel
- Pattern code: 7420
- Colour code: 111
- Base colour: Multicoloured
- Metallic highlights: None
- Pattern repeat: 18"
- Fabric width: 21"
- Fabric composition: 100% cotton
- Thread count: 60 x 60
- Fabric weight: 150gsm/4.4oz/yd2
- Washing instructions: Machine wash 30 degrees/Do not tumble dry
- Est. shrinkage: 3-5%
Our most common question is 'What is a fat quarter?' The diagram below shows how all the various cuts of fabric are measured, but in short:
- A fat quarter is where half a metre is cut off the fabric bolt, then cut in half again parallel to the selvedge - finished size is approximately 20" x 21-22" (50cm x 55cm) including the selvedge
- A long quarter is simply quarter of a metre cut straight off the bolt - finished size is approximately 10" x 42-44" (25cm x 110cm) including the selvedge.
Fabric size guide:
We sell fabric in quarter metre units, orders of more than one unit are sent uncut as a single piece. Please see the chart below to see how many units to order for common length requirements:
|Length required||Amt. of units to order|
|1 1/4 metres||5|
|1 1/2 metres||6|
|1 3/4 metres||7|
|2 1/4 metres||9|
|2 1/2 metres||10|
|2 3/4 metres||11|
UK: This item will be sent via Royal Mail first class, estimated delivery time 1-3 days.
Order before 12 noon for same day dispatch (Monday - Friday) - orders received after midday will be dispatched either the same day or the following working day depending on how busy we are.