The Mini Miranda bag by Lazy Girl Designs is a purse sized version of the popular Miranda Day bag. Offering 6 pockets to keep everything organised, and a few pockets for pens, this bag is great for large scale prints, with the option of short or long fabric handles or fashion bag handles.
Supplies needed are:
- Cover (main part of bag) - 1/3 yard
- Cover (bottom of bag, handles, flap closure - 1/2 yard
- Lining (also creates a faux binding at the top edge of the bag) - 1/2 yard
- Pockets, sleeve for Bag-E-Bottom bag support - 1/2 yard
- 7/8 yard x 45" wide fusible interfacing, medium to heavy weight
- 2/3 yard x 45" piece thin quilt wadding
- 2" piece sew on hook and loop tape (Velcro)
- Optional - Bag-E-Bottoms size F for a sturdy base
- Optional - U shaped fashion handles
The finished size of the bag is approximately 10.5" x 9.5" x 4". Please note that sizes are given for marking out the bag pieces, full size pattern pieces are not included.