The TrueCut 6.5 inch x 24.5 inch ruler is the perfect all-purpose quilting ruler, great for cutting strips, squaring up and cutting angles. The 24.5" length stretches across the width of fabric as unfolded from the bolt, making it easy to cut long strips.
- Raised edge for safety and accuracy - more surface area for rotary blades gives a safer and more stable cut.
- Built in holes - see and hold the fabric directly through the ruler as you cut
- Made from chip resisant plastic - injection molded thermoplastic makes the ruler more chip-resistant and durable than other rulers.
- Includes 30º, 45º, and 60º angle markings plus 1/8" markings throughout.
- Easy to see grid on light or dark fabric.
- Works with all rotary cutter brands, but the raised edge also interlocks with TrueCut rotary cutters for straight cuts every time!
Note: This item can only be sent to the UK mainland (excl. Scottish Highlands) via courier due to its size - dispatch will be within 5 working days.