Here at Pelenna Patchworks we want to say thank you to all our loyal customers, so on all purchases you will now receive loyalty points. We have detailed below how the scheme works, and answered some frequently asked questions.
How do I earn points?
For every 1 pound you spend on orders (excluding postage charges) from Pelenna Patchworks you will receive 1 loyalty point, and this will be recorded in your account. Points are awarded on all products except gift vouchers. For example if you make an order worth £20, you will receive 20 points.
What are the points worth?
Every point is worth 2p, so for an order worth £20 you would earn 40p in loyalty points. You can save up points and use them on any future order.
How do I use my loyalty points?
You will get the option to use your loyalty points during the checkout procedure, simply tick the box to get the discount.
Where can I see how many points I have?
To view your loyalty points simply log in to your account (using the log in button at the top of the page) and you will see your current points total and value displayed under the 'Order Information' tab.
Loyalty Points Terms & Conditions
Our Loyalty Points scheme comes with a few restrictions, outlined for you below.
- Each loyalty point earned is worth a maximum of £0.02p off any future order.
- Loyalty points can be saved in your account and used on any future order with us.
- Loyalty points are valid for 12 months and must be used in this time, any unused points will be deleted from your account after this time period.
- If any of your orders are refunded at any point your loyalty points balance will be adjusted to match.
- Loyalty points cannot be traded in for a cash equivalent amount.
- We reserve the right to amend the value of loyalty points at any time.
- Loyalty points are only awarded against product prices, postage paid on orders is not included.
You must have an account with us to qualify for our Loyalty Points scheme. You can sign up for one at any time, completely free. If you have any questions regarding this service please feel free to contact us.